Rabu, 4 Februari 2009

Sucks day.

Today i make dis acc. I go BSB. My plan was to go to PB. But its raining so i go Yayasan=/ boringgg! I wear jeans, blue+white tshirt, 2 bangle on my right handside, air force like shoe, i fasten my hair,hmph malay word "pumpung rambut" hee=) i go with dis 2 sibs(my aunt) i saw hot-guySS alot. They're mostly live in KG. AYER i bet;) whatever! They still haatt! I go surfing at Kopitiam about 1 and half hour. I go around 3 30pm-6pm. I go by boat cos sanang g jln pky boat ke BSB=) sch tiring. Cos PE sucks. Fight with 3D&G bitches. Nanu 3C's my bestfriend,shes pretty&tomboy-ish attitude. She do crys lastyear. Cos scared of da sir(WE CALL OUR RELIGIOUS SCH SIR "AYAH"-CG AHMADI DA BEST!) weird thing is she cry only before she have oral with him. Quran oral i mean. Till religious sch finish. Ohkay, till here. Actually plan to call someone but nevermind he's sleepy=/ i felt guilty cos he's waiting for me since 9pm+ my apologize. And my apology accepted=) i sleep wah around 8pm+ early rite? Darnly Tired bahh. Gtg now,dhaaah!

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan