Khamis, 5 Februari 2009

Heart beat speed fast!!

I woke up late around 6 30am im rushing! Iron my uniform,berjadual then mandi, i cant msg my boi dis morning my bhatt! ;) lastnite i sleep early. 8pm+ to 11pm. Receive msg from my dude&a dude. Plan to call him,but he's sleepy so nevermind. Im menyamal=/ afta that i go on my fs. Alot things to do at my fs acc. I sleep again 2am+ at sch,im felt tired. Sci! We studied bout SEX &YELLOW THINGY sudah,yay! Semua urg kciukan. Why not rite? But disgusting wah. Mcm nda ku mau branak! Da gurl thing is goat head da boi's like A BOY BRINGING TWO BALLS my sir said. Break time taufik plan to meet me. I go Ryna's class. Infront i mean,and chatting&chill. He go round da groundflr. 2x. Cos da 1st time i didnt greet him. Da sec time he stop beside me,and i said "behapa tah kau siring aku ane? Round ya,ngurat kah?" he smiled. And he gave me 2 blue kis candy. I said "thanks bud" we didnt talk alot as always. Da bell ranged. I go then he go. Jaling nya lg aku tu. Poke ur eyes krg=/ then studied. At da last period i receive 2 msg from my boi and taufik. Taufik wanna see me lagi he said but i rejected. Cos i wanna eat wah. Malu jua ku mun ya liat aku mkn. Stayback for geo&irk. Extra class sygg! 1pm start. Between 12 30pm-1pm i go canteen,i ate nasi goreng for lunch&chill at year 7 idk. Rina was calling with her boyf. I shouted. I'm annoying,i know. She said"shh" i said "why?" she pass her hp to me. I didnt talk alot with her boyf cos i think Faad's a BANGANG person. Sorry Reen=) techa suhana pass da year 7 class(where we are inside it) she said "bkn jua kls kmu ne mun beilangan brg cmana?" she shock seen me and fatin*we supposed in our class and rina's in her class. She said"eh,kamu? Bah ljutah msuk. Mun techa dlu awl msuk abis kmu" fatin & i ran passed my techa. We 1st aha. Lucky! Im so rajin today. Idk why. Irk i did all although da ans panjang2. Go back. Nothing much. My dad arrived. I go in da car. Afta at LL,my dad ask me to drive, its auto so yea im good at it. Just abit panic. Still*sigh* but sampai jua kerumah=) at home sleep. Ane bru jua bgun. Received msg from emshams&taufik. Ask me bout ugama result. IT'S OUT GUYS. Me, Zimah&Ryna are going on Saturday;) nda semangat wah kan ambil ari ane. Shock jua ku ne!

-Lily HR (:

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan